martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Della Jones - Great Operatic Arias (Sing in English)


1. Tancredi: Tancredi, Act I: Cavatina: Tell me, my beating heart! (Di tanti palpiti)
2. Rodelinda, HWV 19: Rodelinda, HWV 19, Act I: Aria: Art thou troubled? (Dove sei?)
3. La clemenza di Tito, K. 621: Act II: Recitative and Aria: Now is the moment, oh Vitellia ?
4. La clemenza di Tito, K. 621: Act II: Recitative and Aria: No bridal garlands (Non piu di fiori)
5. Serse (Xerxes), HWV 40 : Act I: Recitative and Aria: May the fates be kind
6. Serse (Xerxes), HWV 40 : Act I: Recitative and Aria: Under thy shade (Ombra mai fu)
7. L'Italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers): Act I: Duet: All the changes in my fortune ?
8. L'Italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers): Act I: Duet: Ah, yes, as friends united (Ai capricci della sorte)
9. L'Italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers): Act II: Duet: All for the pleasure (Per lui che adoro)
10. La favorite: Duet: Ines, tell me what happened
11. La favorite: Duet: Leonora! Leonora! Be silent!
12. Lucrezia Borgia: Lucrezia Borgia, Act II: Oh, the secret of life, you may hear it (Il segreto per esser felice)
13. Norma: Act II: Duet: Take my children, take them with you
14. Norma: Act II: Duet: See, O Norma
15. La Gioconda: La Gioconda, Act I: Aria: Voice that consoles me (Voce di donna)
16. Guillaume Tell (William Tell): Guillaume Tell (William Tell): Trio: My brave new son, to you ? (Je rends a votre amour)
17. Merrie England: Merrie England, Act I: Queen Elizabeth Song: O peaceful England
18. Clari, "The Maid of Milan": Clari, "The Maid of Milan": Home, sweet home
19. Il barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville): Il barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville): Cabaletta: I can be so demure

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5qdc292nt03279y

2 comentarios:

  1. Caro Oz

    Escrevo em português porque estou certo que o entende.
    Acabei de encontrar este seu interessante blog e tornei-me seu seguidor.
    Como temos interesses em comum, convido-o a tornar-se seguidor do nosso blog “Fanaticos da Opera / Opera Fanatics”:
    http://www.fanaticosdaopera.blogspot.pt/
    Abraço de Portugal

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Por supuesto que ya conocia tu blog, maravillosas reseñas e información que pones. Lo que gustes estoy a tus ordenes.
    Saludos

    ResponderBorrar