domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Christoph Genz - Handel Tenor Arias


1. Jephtha, HWV 70: Act III: Air: Waft her, angels
2. Jephtha, HWV 70: Act II: Air: His mighty arm
3. Acis and Galatea, HWV 49: Acis and Galatea, HWV 49, Act I: Aria: Love in her eyes sits playing
4. Alexander's Feast, HWV 75: Part II: Give the Vengeance due
5. Alexander's Feast, HWV 75: Part II: Air: The Princes applaud with a furious Joy
6. Samson, HWV 57: Act III: Air: Thus when the sun from's wat'ry bed
7. Samson, HWV 57: Act I: Air: Total eclipse! No sun, no moon!
8. Messiah, HWV 56: Part I: Accompanied Recitative: Comfort ye my people
9. Messiah, HWV 56: Part I: Air: Every Valley Shall be Exalted
10. Terpsicore, HWV 8b: Terpsicore, HWV 8b: Chaconne in A major
11. Rodelinda, HWV 19: Act III: Fatto inferno e il mio petto
12. Rodelinda, HWV 19: Act III: Aria: Pastorello d'un povero armento
13. Alcina, HWV 34: Alcina, HWV 34, Act III: Aria: Un momento di contento
14. Semele, HWV 58: Semele, HWV 58, Act II: Aria: Where'er you walk
15. Ezio, HWV 29: Act I: Ezio, HWV 29, Act I: Air: Se povero il ruscello mormora lento e basso
16. L'Allegro, il Penseroso ed il Moderato, HWV 55*: L'Allegro, il Penseroso ed il Moderato, HWV 55, Part III: Duet - As steals the morn upon the night

http://www.4shared.com/zip/KSukZ6LY/Un_Momento_Genz.html?

1 comentario: