lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

Kjerstin Dellert - Great Swedish Singers


1. Lady, Be Good: Lady, be Good!: The Man I Love
2. Porgy and Bess, Act I: My Man's Gone Now (Sung in Swedish)
3. Die Dubarry: Ich schenk mein Herz
4. Boccaccio: Mia bella fiorentina
5. Zigeunerliebe, Act III: Hor' ich Zymbalklange
6. Die Dreigroschenoper (The Threepenny Opera), I: Fiancee du pirate "Seerauber-Jenny" (Sung in Swedish)
7. La boheme, Act II: Quando me'n vo' (Sung in Swedish)
8. Carmen: Carmen, Act I: Seguidilla: Pres des reparts de Seville
9. Der Rosenkavalier, Op. 59, TrV 227, Act II: Mig har den aran vedefarits (Sung in Swedish)
10. Aniara: Aniara, Act II: Lib i della
11. Josef och hans broder: Forgaves har jag kampat
12. Pagliacci (Sung in Swedish): Act I: Qual fiamma avea nel guardo ? Hui! Stridono lassu
13. Pagliacci (Sung in Swedish): Act I: O sag mig varfor
14. Wozzeck, Op. 7: Maries vaggvisa (Sung in Swedish)
15. Tannhauser, Act I: Min alskling, kom (Sung in Swedish)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/tyCgdvwy/great_swedish_singers_dellert.html?

1 comentario:

  1. Gershwin and Wozzeck....not since Eileen Farrell.
    Thank you especially for the more obscure singers such as this.
    Would it be possible to post the 'back covers' since there is the occasional obscurity, such as track 11 above, where the composer attribution would be most welcome.

    ResponderBorrar