martes, 31 de diciembre de 2013

Bruce Ford - Great Operatic Arias (Sung in english)

1. Messiah, HWV 56 (Excerpts), Pt. I: Recitative: Comfort Ye My People
2. Messiah, HWV 56 (Excerpts), Pt. I: Aria: Ev'ry Valley Shall Be Exalted
3. Cosi Fan Tutte, K. 588, Act I: Aria: Her Beauty's Is a Wonder (Un'aura Amorosa)
4. La Clemenza Di Tito, K. 621, Act II: Aria: If This Empire (Se Al Impero)
5. Cosi Fan Tutte, K. 588, Act II: Recitative: All My Thoughts Are in Turmoil - Betrayed Me … Abused Me
6. La Clemenza Di Tito, K. 621, Act I: Aria: The True Sublime Enjoyment (Del Piu Sublime Soglio)
7. Armida, Act III: Trio: I. Lost the Will to Action (In Quale Aspetto Imbelle)
8. Il Barbiere Di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville), Act I: Canzone: My Poor Heart (Se Il Mio Nome)
9. Petite Messe Solennelle: Aria: Lord God Almighty
10. Otello, Act II: Duet: It Is Certain. She Wrote This Letter (Non M'inganno)
11. Benvenuto Cellini, Op. 23, Act I: Romance: One Hour to Wait Now (La Gloire Etait Ma Seule Idole)
12. Zelmira, Act I: Aria: What Is This Companions? (Che Vidi Amici)
13. Il Crociato in Egitto, Act I: Adrian's Prayer: Death's Unrelenting Call (Suono Funerea)
14. Messiah, HWV 56, Pt. I: Aria: Rejoice Greatly, O Daughter of Zion
15. Old Chelsea, Act I: We Are in Love With You
16. Oklahoma: Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'

http://www.4shared.com/zip/0ReHqfOu/Great_Operatic_Arias_Vol_13_Fo.html?

1 comentario: